CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We invite interested participant to submit an abstract to the Malaysian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Annual Scientific Meeting 2019 (MAOMS-ASM 2019) for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee.
Information for presenter
- Abstract must be original and must not have been published previously
- Abstract texts should be 300 words or less
- No abbreviations is allowed
- Your abstract should be structured with the background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions clearly stated
- Acceptence of paper and the presentation formats (either oral or poster) will be decided be the scientific committee and be notified to the authors before 1st March 2019.
- The details of presentation (time length of oral presentation, poster presentation formats, schedule of presentation etc.) will also be notified similarly
- Only abtracts of free paper that is presented during the scientific meeting will be published in 2019 edition of the Malaysian Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MJOMS)
- The abstracts submission is now open and should be submitted only through this link “Submit Abstract ”
- Dateline for submission would be on the 15th February 2019
- Corresponding authors will received notification of abstract acceptance/ rejection no later than 1st March 2019
- The MAOMS-ASM 2019 will be held on the 22nd to 24th March 2019 at the Hyatt Hotel, Kuantan
- The free paper presentation will be held on the 22nd March 2019 in the same venue