AGM & Scientific Meeting Abstract Submission Rules and Format Guidelines
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 10, 2017
This document will assist you in preparing your abstract for submission.
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2017 MAOMS Annual Meeting.
Abstract must contain the following:
1. Purpose of study: A brief statement of the objectives of the investigation.
2. Materials and method: A brief description of the materials and experimental method used.
3. Results: Essential results including data and, where appropriate, statistics should be clearly stated.
4. Conclusions: Conclusions should relate to findings of study.
5. Acknowledgement: Where supporting grants have been received, the agency and grant number should be quoted.
All practitioners, investigators, post-doctoral trainees, and students in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, whether members of MAOMS or not, are invited to submit abstracts of papers to be considered for platform or poster presentation at the MAOMS 21st Annual General Meeting / Annual Scientific Meeting 2017.
March 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM (local time in Malaysia) – Abstracts must be completed and submitted by this date; no new submissions or edits will be accepted after this deadline. MAOMS will not edit abstracts. Incomplete abstracts will be deleted from the system after this deadline.
Email the completed form to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> latest by 10th March 2017.