Welcome to the new MAOMS webpage! We hope that you will experience a more user friendly and informative website that will keep us close while being physically-distanced during this COVID pandemic.
The oral and maxillofacial fraternity continues to develop and is fast to adapt to the challenges of the new norm. We hope that this upgraded website will facilitate the association’s mission to foster, promote and improve quality of healthcare through advancement of patient care, education and research in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Several new features have been added with the following intentions:
- Facilitating application for memberships and renewal of subscription
- Facilitating on-line conference registration
- Enhancing public engagement, through dissemination of information on diseases and treatment options as well as where they can be treated.
- Enabling on-line journal publications
- Boosting the interdisciplinary networking with professional bodies, members of the industry, patients support groups and others
- Providing updated information on training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Lastly, I would like take this opportunity to extend my sincere gratitude to all members for your unwavering support over the years.
Associate Prof. Dr. Siti Mazlipah Ismail
Malaysian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons